We can help you with your On-site Computer Service and Repair
We can customize Real-Time Computer Management for your office
We Can Custom design your Web Sites to a CMS website
We have Reporting Tools to let you know how your computers are doing
- On-Site Computer Repair, Maintenance & Installation
- Remote Computer Support
- Custom Computer Systems
- Enterprise Server Support Services
- Virus | Malware | Spyware Detection & Removal
- Computer Hardware & Software Upgrades
- Laptop Sales, Support & Service
- Data Recovery & Remediation
- On-Site & Remote Backup Solutions that WORK
- Wired & Wireless Networking
- Google Apps Premier Services
- Technology Consulting Services
- Website Design, Re-Design & Maintenance
- Website Marketing that gets RESULTS
- World-Class Website Hosting
We have the expertise your business needs for an IT project of any size, it will benefit from an experienced IT manager. An experienced IT manager can help ensure that your business’s projects will always have the following:
- An identified strategy that identifies all potential risks and identifies how they will be addressed.
- A “roadmap” that is easy to follow with all steps leading to a successfully completed project.
- The flexibility to adopt a different solution in the event that your business’s needs change.
- Final results that meet all identified requirements and exceed expectations
OUR IT quality of service is not just for networks anymore. IT is now a service based organization. IT should follow quality management system practices and principles for the products and services it provides since they are vital to the performance of the business.
Most best practices used in IT today define a quality management system (QMS). A QMS defines the standards of quality used within the organization. Regardless of what best practice you follow there are certain quality management principles you should use as a guide.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world’s largest developer and publisher of International Standards. The ISO 9000 family of quality management standards and guidelines are used by companies around the world to establish and improve their quality management system.
You do not need to fully implement the ISO 9000 standards to have a QMS in your IT department. However these eight principles can be guides to set up or improve your present quality management system.